Mariko IKEHARA Partner
Previous employment experience:
- President, Washington Policy Research, a Washington-based research organization focused on a wide range of public policy issues, including telecommunications and mass media.
- Executive Director, Washington Bureau, C-NET, a Japanese company modeled after C-SPAN and engaged in broadcasting the Japanese Diet proceedings. Produced programs from C-SPAN programming for C-NET’s Japanese audience.
- Assistant Manager, Legal Division, Sony, Tokyo, Japan. Handled international digital copyright management issues, as well as other legal matters in Europe.
- Staff, International Trade Affairs Department, Sony, Tokyo, Japan, in charge of trade disputes between Japan and Europe, such as anti-dumping cases and import duty increases.
- M.S., School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- B.A., English and American Literature, Seikei University, Tokyo
- Hisashi KOMINE
- Mariko IKEHARA